Time tracking tool for Footprints Ticketing system.
Much useful. Very wow.
This tool is used to keep track of Footprints Ticket times. The application is used by multiple employees as well as our Leadership team.
It can be used to track ticket time submissions in various ways. Gives useful stats as well and allows you to save and export searches.
Note: I do not have this repository shared on GitHub due to the fact that the code may contain information exclusive to the organization. Instead, I plan to highlight and share as many details as I can. Some information in screenshots will also be blurred out.
The FP Time Tracker gathers data from our Footprints SQL database:
These features have been implemented:
- User list dynamically from the database.
- Multiple options to choose when doing a search
- All tickets.
- Recent last X timespan.
- Specific timeframe between two dates.
- Monthly report.
- Monthly report has detailed individual reports.
- Option to save your searches.
- Option to export your results.